Baller Video Series
Mike and I are going to kick off a new series on using video to grow your business online. We'll discuss how to make videos to what equipment to use, and we'll also throw in some case study type of content to help you see how video is used in real life in the wilds of the Interwebs.
In this week's episode of the Brand Ballers Podcast, Mike and I are going to start talking about video, and how video can be used to build your brand and grow your business. And today we’re going to kick things off by talking about why you’d want to use video.
The importance of using video
- Video is it, it’s not a fad like skinny jeans; it’s here to stay and it’s a powerful tool for brand building. Facebook has 8 billion video views daily; 100 million hours/day.
- Puts a face on your brand; helps people identify with who you are and what you stand for.
- Puts you in the drivers seat in terms of engaging your audience in a way that was only available to major brands a few short years ago; if you don’t, your competition will.
Actionable steps to take away from podcast
- Identify if video is something you can, should and would do, especially in terms of time and resources. If video is a go for you, be ready to commit; be prepared for the long game.
- Identify who you want to target with your videos and what they’d like to see. Make a list of topics.
- Decide if you want to make the videos yourself or get professional help; try making something first and see how it goes.
Thanks for listening! If you’d like us to touch upon a particular topic on an upcoming podcast, send us a message.
Have a great day!