In this week's episode of the Brand Ballers Podcast, we’re going to wrap up our series on using video by having Mike talk about his experience of producing some video content for his business. Hopefully, you’ll learn something from what Mike has learned that could help you or inspire you.
The importance of Mike getting his video groove on
- First sentence was challenging. How do you start things off?
- Personality vs being more corporate. What works better?
- Did I go too far on the personality? Or not far enough??
Actionable steps to take away from podcast
- Get your voice, tone, energy to match your audience. Nike, is about positive energy….not trying to beat down unhealthy people. No body shaming.
- Focus on one pain point and amplify it. It’s easier for people hear one than a bunch.
- Try to hammer in your values: for me, it’s business is a sport and we want to win. And long-term relationships.
Thanks for listening! If you’d like us to touch upon a particular topic on an upcoming podcast, send us a message.
Have a great day!