Who I am and why I make videos
When I was a kid, I saw how my parents had dreams for themselves and us. They worked their butts off and struggled, but never gave up.
As a child, I tried helping them with just communicating in English but always felt kinda helpless because, you know, I was a kid.
When I got older and could help more, I did...
And it helped me realize how much I loved teaching and helping others find success.
I moved abroad to live in South Korea at the end of 2004.
Much to my surprise, I met people who had the same dreams and aspirations that my parents had.
I literally felt like I was talking to a Korean version of my mom and dad.
And that's why I do what I do...
I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams and aspirations.
I believe that by making videos that communicate, resonate and motivate customers to take action, your business will take the next step and continue to grow into what you envisioned.
What I bring to the table
- Over 9 years experience in presentations consulting, marketing and business as a solo entrepreneur.
- Over 38,000 subscribers on YouTube with over 7 million views as of August 2018.
- 17 videos with over 100k views each.
- 3 years experience on TV and radio as an on air personality.
- 9 years experience as a professional voice actor.
- Global clients, including Daimler AG (Mercedes Benz), International Service for Human Rights and March of Dimes Canada.
- Owner of PresentationExpressions.com; trained executives from organizations such as Korean Air, Jaguar Land Rover and the Central Bank of Korea.
- Experienced in social media and online marketing.
- Specializing in finding the right message and presenting that message to engage your target market and achieve business goals.
- Basically, not a videographer… Check my LinkedIn profile and website for testimonials and to learn more about what value I can bring to your business.